Fall is my favorite season as I get to layer up, rock beautiful over-sized coats, scarves, gloves and of course chic hats and beanies.
Check out this Jill Sanders inspired veiled Beanie tutorial!
- Knit Beanie
- 9″ x 24″ French veil netting
- Thread of similar color
- Wrap around your head to get the correct length and cut to that length.
- Trim the boarders to make them neat.
- Fold the veil as pictured on both sides.
- Wrap the veil around the beanie and attach with pins at the back as shown.
- Sew into place each end as shown.